I really need motivation!

Options
Hello I've always been fit but since starting my job in December I've gained 15 pounds! And I'm short so it's more like 30! I'm an accountant so stress is high and I don't move a lot. I got a Garmin fit tracker and it helps a lot but when tracking my food my god I feel even more hungry! I need motivation to stop eating so much. I don't eat junk just a lot of good food lol

Replies

• CrzyMan33
    CrzyMan33 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I too am an accountant but recently elected a stand up desk so that I could stay on my feet! Feel free to add me and I'll help you stay on track!
  • Childfree1991
    Childfree1991 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello. There are some tricks to help prevent yourself from overeating. One is to drink lots of water. A good 8 oz glass before eating and another 8 oz glass after eating. When you eat, eat single portions at a time and don't eat until full but instead until satisfied (not full but not hungry). Daily squats and lunges will help make up for all of the sitting you do at work.
  • DonNene74
    DonNene74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We are here with you, I just started and I know there so much Hell ahead of me... I cannot afford to quit, is either my health or the cemetery !!!