Motivation and great friends needed!

Options
Hi Alll, I'm new to using mfp. I'm trying really hard to stick with this because I have let my self gain to much weight to the point where it is hard for me to walk. I have been doing this now 10 days and lost 6lbs. I need the motivation to do more steps on my Fitbit and keep this up to lose more than 100lb. I'm trying new food and learning what not to eat. It took years to gain all this weight I wish I could make it disappear in a month but I know it will take time and lots of support from like minded friends

Replies

• heidio2
    heidio2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck!
  • nuruljuliana
    nuruljuliana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im new to mfp too. Browsing through the community page, read your post and want to wish you good luck! Just dont give up and keep trying. Ive been on diets on and off, some worked some don't but never truly managed to get the extra weight off. Im a food addict so its difficult to restrain from all the good food. Good luck to the both of us, i guess!
  • DonNene74
    DonNene74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Trick of this Is not to quit. Its hard, I know it is, but is not impossible. Get up and do it even if it hurts in your soul. One step at a time. You already Drop 6 Lbs... Good Job !! Lets go for another 6 more !!!
  • samharris615
    samharris615 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl!!!!! Keep on track and don't give up. Once you stop it's hard to get back into the routine again. Your doing fantastic..keep doing what your doing :) you've got this!
  • dturpin339
    dturpin339 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, just keep your eye on the prize.
  • veronicatucker77
    veronicatucker77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new to this but want to wish u good luck! Don't give up and keep going!!!
  • prudencemusic
    prudencemusic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on already losing 6 pounds! Amazing! Keep it up :)