Options
2»

Replies

• shadeao
    shadeao Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    lisareport wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm LisaMac72 from February 2015 group. Glad to see some migrating here
    How do we make tickers on here?
    Most of us are waiting - since October 2014 - for MFP to restore the setting function to display the ticker in a user's forum post automatically, so we don't have to paste the BBcode in each and every post. The list of forum updates yet to be released can be found here:
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1691231-a-message-about-our-forum-update
    or here
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1710649-planned-features-for-future-forum-updates

You can find the code (BBcode or HTML) by navigating on the Web version to APPS > Tickers > Get the code for your ticker.

Please make sure to visit the MFP Help pages. There are articles that will answer most of your questions, plus there is a link to send an email to Customer Support to open a Case for technical support.

So happy to have NS folks here!
  • LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    OMG that stinks having to copy ticker in every post. Well at least I feel better. I was wondering why I couldn't figure it out lol
    Hope everyone is making a good transition over to here. Are there any good NS support groups on here yet? I need to lose 30 more pounds and want to stay motivated. I'm on fitbit also
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    NS 50+ Support Gropu can be searched for and joined too, but most of the group is on weightlossbuddies.com To find them there, you can see instructions each day on the NS group site.

I really not liking this transition time where everyone is posting both on new forums and on the old. Everyone is scattered to the wind.

Great to see so many congregating in one place.

Sandi
    NS tag was Sandikc

• 1L0veSummer
    1L0veSummer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    debbisebbi wrote: »
    Roger - come on over to the Nutribuddies group!

How do I join the nutribuddies group? I can't find it when I search.
  • RadiantChange
    RadiantChange Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just curious...Why is ns shutting down their boards?
  • Pirates43
    Pirates43 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Another NS gypsy, come to this new land. Tough searching for and finding things so far, but have found a decent number of NS groups. I found the Nutribuddies tonight and applied for admission. Lots of folks will be coming over, if they aren't here already. I saw to NS groups started (for NSers who started the program in the same month or so), and they only had one person in each. I hope others will join them. I fear we'll be scattered all over and won't know how to find our core.
  • Stewartsmom1
    Stewartsmom1 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Glad to find some NS people! I think MFP will work out just fine. Very sad that we all had to find a "new home".
  • Stewartsmom1
    Stewartsmom1 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Glad to find some NS people! I think MFP will work out just fine. Very sad that we all had to find a "new home".
    BTW, my user name on NS is HeavyHorsewoman.
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Just joining in the group! I will try to come join after I get back from England in a week and a half or so.. but I am migrating from NS boards too! NS handle is the same (catjrow3)
  • scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ok - feeling computer illiterate. Found this thread, can't figure out how to join. Roger - please post on 60+ buddies thread on how to do so, as I might not find my way back here. Thx.
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    To help you find your way back, when you are on the page of titles, under motivation and support, click on the gold star to bookmark the thread. On iPad, the gold stars are on the right edge.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Ok - feeling computer illiterate. Found this thread, can't figure out how to join. Roger - please post on 60+ buddies thread on how to do so, as I might not find my way back here. Thx.

Hi Shirl
    In case You are still having problems the top link in my signature here and on NutriSystem will do the job.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Oh lawd those long sigs...
  • LoonWhisperer
    LoonWhisperer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All
    You can call me Roger
    I am on the NutriSystem Forums as Roger215, but that username seems to be taken.

I am here now that NutriSystem is going to shut down their forums in the near future.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo

UHHHH...atleast, a familiar NS buddy...the LOONWHISPERER has landed!! Thanks for starting this Roger...hopefully more birds of the feather may flock together, PLUS make more friends here on MFP, I'm sure...little overwhelming today navigating to find a familiar "human connection", but finally!! Hope you are transitioning OK, yourself. It may take me a while to get the swing of things...but I'm on my way. Just logged food & exercise today for first time--not bad at all! Very Workable. Keeping NS foods & logging my weight only under NuMi to earn those NS bears!! Hoping for 6 more to make 10 to decorate my XMas tree this Dec. :D
  • LoonWhisperer
    LoonWhisperer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    KenSD wrote: »
    We too from the Restarters thread are over here as well....SDDriver over at NS

AHHH...another familiar handle...nice to see you flew coop like I did...This LOON has finally landed on it's familiar "lake"...birds of the feather flock together!! Let's all keep journeying on together--that "human connection" has been very instrumental in my wt loss journey! MUST HAVE & again, SO NICE to see familiar people joining in--WELCOME NS Family & ofcourse new MFP members to join our lively & friendly bunch!