Anyone need a fitness buddy ?

Options
FlickMclightly
FlickMclightly Posts: 31 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I have used this app on and off for a few years - but I am really trying to stick to using it even if just to keep an eye on my calories (under no illusions that I may go over on certain occasions!)

But I really could do with a few MF buddies to help with the will power and share tips/successes and general chit chat.

Im from Chester originally, but now live in Wrexham with my hubby and gorgeous 1 year old boy, Hunter. LOVE food, and that will never change (don't want to) but what I do want, is to not think that eating lots and lots is 'normal' for every day life and help tone that down.

I seem to eat if I am down, then when I am happy - celebrate with a meal out ! haha .... can't win

Hopefully speak to some of you soon

xx

:)

Replies

• lisadryburgh7
    lisadryburgh7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love food as well :wink: feel free to add me for some support!

I live in Aberdeen with my husband, we've both lost a fair bit of weight recently but I'm struggling to shift the last 7lbs as I feel like I can treat myself since I've lost so much already haha just need to keep motivated I guess!

Lisa xx
  • Fitoverfat2015
    Fitoverfat2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not really sure how this works as I have just got into this whole MF thing fully! Feel free to add me so we can help each other (I'm a massive foodie too)
  • Colby_32
    Colby_32 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have bounced on and off a couple times and really trying to stick with it this time, feel free to friend me.

Colby
  • autodominio
    autodominio Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Same here. I love to eat. And when I reach a goal all I can think of is eating to celebrate.

Anybody feel free to add me. Thanks