Nervous Newbie

Options
I just downloaded this app because I need help. hahah. im trying to get rid of this belly but I am an INTENSE snacker. im trying to do the best I can. we shall see.Im on a 30 day ab and squat challenge now and I havent decided what I will do next but I know I need to get my eating together to see any results!! if you're on the same page as I, plz feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!!!

Replies

• sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    About to add you right now and no more being nervous sounds to me like you are off to a great start. I can't wait to cheer you all the way to the finish line sweetie. I am ready to be there for all my friends and anyone is welcome to add me. If you like friendly and supportive I'll be there for you.
  • deeishere23
    deeishere23 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I use to be a terrible snacker too! This app helps me a lot because I'm conscious of how much I eat and what I eat since I make my diary viewable by friends.
  • cbaby1103
    cbaby1103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am (hopefully not anymore) a terrible snacker as well! Especially at night! I have a 9 month old and every time he gets up to eat... Well, so do I! Im hoping to get all of this under control!