What's a weird dream you remember

Options
BamBam1113
BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
I meant to post this earlier but forgot. I had a dream last night that I bailed 2 girls our of jail and then went to take them to buy crack. :laugh: Then when we get out of the car this woman comes up to me and says that I don't look like I'm 19. Evidently one of the girls told her I was 19. I said I'm not, I'm 30. Then I gave a harsh talking to to the girl that lied about my age. The next thing I remember is being back in the car and they were asking about racing stickers I had on my back glass and my buddy was telling them the names of race car drivers. Then I woke up. This is why I never had a "drug phase" I never needed it. :sad:

Replies

• Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    lmao :laugh:
    I may beat you on this one.....I'm being chased at night thru the streets by a giant kangaroo, I mean giant and I'm running on stilts to get away....its a repeat and i haven't gotten to the end yet......
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    The one that I will always remember is one I had when I was super young, maybe 8 or 9 years old. I was in a grocery store, I was dressed in clothes like Minnie Mouse (red polka dot dress, big bow, big fat yellow high heels). For some reason there was a grizzly bear in the store. And he was chasing me. I was running through the aisles trying to get away. That's all I remember.
  • fitmom4ever
    fitmom4ever Posts: 130
    Options
    Mine are all much too morbid. Like being locked in a room with other women and children waiting for the release of the dogs and rats that are going to eat us alive.... Pleasant dreams!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    The worse dream I've ever had that I remember can't be reported here . . . but I dream a lot about my job. To other people, dreaming about going into a drug binge, running away, trying to kill oneself, and being placed in a lock down facility is a nightmare. Run of the mill for me, unfortunately!
  • FearOfFrying
    FearOfFrying Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was dreaming that I was eating a huge marshmallow, when I woke up the pillow had gone:laugh:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Two nights ago I dreamed that I was having to teach a grown man how to blow his nose.

This is what happens when your work day spills over into your dreams. FYI I don't work with grown men who need to blow their noses, but I do work with children.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    HAHA this is going to get interesting REALLY fast.

Well i cant think of any at the moment so i will think on that but my sister has told me hers over and over again....its weird! OH and i am so not lying this is what she told me...whether or not its true..its funny!

She apparently was dating this Russian Mafia. They were both spies. Both neither one knew it. She gets in this car one day to go somewhere and the Mafia guy tries to kill her(guess he found out) and ends up blowing up his car. She starts to cry because he was her boyfriend and then…...this is where it gets weird...she is chased by a giant killer ladybug.

I don’t remember what happens after….but…you asked for weird!
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Usually my wierd dreams consist of zombies, but I had one a couple of nights ago (warning morbid) that had something to do with my husband splitting kittens in half and putting them on sandwiches, and using the kitten heads as finger puppets to lure women to their death..yea, not really sure where that came from :huh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Two nights ago, I dreamed that my front porch was caving in. But we don't have a front porch.

Today, my neighbor's front porch was hit by a truck.

True story!
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I had a dream a few years ago where my house got invaded by serial killer clowns that only came up to my knees. They killed my whole family and then chased me round the house throwing buckets of blood at me.

Not long ago I had a dream that I was in a rehab place for sex addicts :noway: and a guy I used to have a crush on was there and we ended up sleeping together and the rest of the dream was all about us trying to hide the fact we'd had sex. It was all very strange.

And just last night I dreamed I adopted a purple Rottweiler the size of a horse from a shelter, took him to my parents house where my cousin fed her puppy to him and then wanted to feed my nephew and her daughter to him! The Rottweiler was called Mario by the way. I'm not sure why it was important but I kept telling everyone his name was Mario and that they had to remember it.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with I had a dream that I met Satan and he looked just like Kevin Bacon. Weird. I cannot look at him the same way.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    One time I dreamed I was a pregnant dragon, and there was this woman in my bathroom selling flip flops.

Another time I dreamed that I was a door to door milk inspector, and nobody would let me taste their milk.

And yet another time I dreamed I streaked through the mall. My friends say I really did it, bit I think they're lying.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I had one when I was prwgnant with my son where I was the Only person left on the earth...I was driving around looking for people with the baby in the car seat and couldn't find ANYONE...scared the **** outta me.

The other was when I was prwgnant with my daughter and I went to Walmart and they were giving out babies and I refused mine cuz they tried to give me a boy and I knew mine was a girl :huh:
  • elleninez
    elleninez Posts: 44
    Options
    Mine was last week...I dreamed that I was in a paper factory, and it was set up like a video game, where I had to pull on all these ropes in the right sequence to get it to work. There was something about time travel...idk, something about being 15 years in the past. Then the last part of it, I was in a car with the doors locked, and this clown comes up with a knife trying to break the window & kill me...
  • Winged_Victory
    Options
    I had a dream that I was on "Jeopardy!" but it was being taped inside a burning building and instead of Alex Trebek being the host, it was Robin Williams. We were under a lot of pressure to get through the game because the building was on fire.

I had the same dream another night except we were all under water.
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    lmao :laugh:
    I may beat you on this one.....I'm being chased at night thru the streets by a giant kangaroo, I mean giant and I'm running on stilts to get away....its a repeat and i haven't gotten to the end yet......

This one made me giggle out loud. In fact, I'm still giggling at the thought of it! lol.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    a scary *kitten* doctor is standing in my kitchen and trying to stick a giant needle into my eyeballs. My smiling, serene parents are standing there and allowing this to occur. UGH lifelong phobia of needles as a result.

My recurring dream: I have had this ever since I have had a car, and when I have it, the car in the dream is the one I currently own. I'm in a parking lot, searching endlessly for the car. I've had this so many times I can actually recognize while dreaming "Oh, I'm having my 'lost car' dream." Then I instantly awaken.

You can imagine my dismay when my hubby dropped me off at the mall one day, then rejoined me later to pick me up, and when we went outside, we could not find the car!!! He *knew* he had parked it by the entrance to Macy's, but it wasn't there. We called the cops to report it stolen, and they asked us if we had walked ALL THE WAY around the mall, because apparently people do this all the time. (Reno's mall has TWO Macy's, mens and womens)Turns out it was parked between the two Macy's, so as we circled in one direction, and found Macy's, then turned back and went the other direction, and hit Macy's again, we were sure it was gone. How embarassing!!!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    There are some weird people on this site.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I always have nightmares about something happening to my kids. One I vividly remember was that we were on a Pirates of the Carribbean ship and my 4 year old fell in the ocean. My husband and I were desperately trying to grab him but we couldn't see him in the dark murky water. It was aweful!
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Options
    When I was little I used to have this dream where I was driving a car, but it was cut in half behind the driver seat. I always turned the corner and crashed into the same wall with the same graffiti on it. I havent had it in years but can remember the vivid colors on the wall.