I am doomed

Options
So I use happy scale to record my daily log ins and see the trend. Within past two weeks I had a actually gained some weight (4 lbs) because I wasn't logging the way I should have been.

Any way, happy scale takes your numbers And will spit out a "finish line" date. I'm doomed though.

Anyone else see the issue? Lol

8zzk0y7e59gq.jpg

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Now I feel the need to look at mine and see if I've got 5 and a half years to go, too.
  • fitnessandpizza
    fitnessandpizza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't let this get you down! Just keep trying and working hard, and you will get there. And honestly, I've never liked scales anyways ;)
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Is this a different app?
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    lol, only 15 years left? You got this :-)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Oh baby.. You have a long time to go... Smell the roses along the way.. and be HAPPY! :):):)
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Don't let this get you down! Just keep trying and working hard, and you will get there. And honestly, I've never liked scales anyways ;)

I'm not lol. I actually find it pretty funny.

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Slow but steady wins the race :)
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    That would not make me very "HAPPY" either. Stick with MFP!
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Haha. You got this! :wink:
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You are losing at a steady pace, everyone makes backslides but perserverance pays off!
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I'm sure you'll prove it wrong.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    when they say losing weight is a journey they weren't kidding!
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Given that our weight unchecked is likely to increase over time, I say htting your goal in 15 years would be a HUGE success. You should definitely get yourself a cute outfit on that occasion. Put aside a penny or two each day! :wink:
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

I think perhaps my OP wasn't clear. I'm joking about being doomed. It doesn't really bother me, nor am I upset about it.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    OMG. Well, you have time to plan your new wardrobe out. Piece... by piece.... by piece.... by piece. Hell, you could hand stitch it at this rate.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    I think perhaps my OP wasn't clear. I'm joking about being doomed. It doesn't really bother me, nor am I upset about it.

Laughs....personally, I would hit the "remove app" button on that Happycrap.