Do u have a Fitbit?

Options
Hi I already have an old polar hrm but I'm now considering a Fitbit and would love feedback and guidance as to which will best work for me. And how does it work w mfp and do they have a site as well?
Or any other brand that is better
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    I have a Jawbone UP24, that sync's with MFP. Love it!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    There is the polar loop which might be compatible with you hrm if its a strap. Or I am looking at the vivofit2 which also pairs with its own hrm chest strap which they say is most accurate.
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have both a polar ft4 and a Fitbit One. I love them both! But if I had to choose, my heart belongs to my fitbit.
  • ilovejoedirt
    ilovejoedirt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm dying to go strapless thanks for info ladies please keep opinions coming I love the ideas
  • ilovejoedirt
    Options
    Pink lotus what do u like about the fit?
  • JodeneCarlin
    JodeneCarlin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the vivofit it syncs with mfp . Makes it easy to track what your eating.and activity too.
  • ilovejoedirt
    Options
    Jodene is it a hrm also?

• ilovejoedirt
    Options
    I'm wanting a hrm and fitness tracker without the strap if possible.. My toddler keeps me very very busy all day
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex. I have a lot of fun doing the challenges with some co-workers and it seems to help motivate me to move more in the evening. My house is even cleaner because... more steps. :D I like the sleep tracker too and it seems to sync nicely with MFP. I like how it adjusts your MFP calories based on your actual activity for the day.
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My favourite thing about the fitbit is you can add friends and compete in challenges.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Surge and love it. One of my favorite features is the multiple exercise tracking. I like the GPS, but it drains the battery fast and if it doesn't pick up steps the distance will be off even though the map will be correct (I'm so confused by this fact). I love not having to wear a chest strap HRM anymore.
  • ilovejoedirt
    Options
    I just ordered the Fitbit charge hr!! Thanks for the advice ladies B)