Losing my Spark

Options
lholmes1985
lholmes1985 Posts: 77 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!
I'm Laura. I've been on my weight loss journey for 53 days now. I'm down 25 pounds.
Lately I've been losing that drive and spark. I workout every morning and log all my foods. I'm just missing a good strong support group.

Add me if you log daily and will help kick my *kitten* into better shape

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    WTG on your loss!
  • MandareenDream
    MandareenDream Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awe girl! Don't lose your spark. I'm brand new here but I can motivate you for sure! Friend request being sent.
  • rontafoya
    rontafoya Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great work! That is quite an accomplishment. For what it is worth, I think we all go through what you are going through. I have been at it almost two years and have lost my drive 3 times, kind of fell off the wagon so to speak. I just kicked my own butt back into gear. I still need to kick the booze because it doesn't help my results, but at least I have my overall calories back in check. Be patient with yourself, don't let things get out of hand during this challenging time (and undo your progress), congratulate yourself on what got you this far, and find a way to keep pushing. You can do it.
  • lholmes1985
    lholmes1985 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!!!
    You're awesome!
  • magneticreikipaul
    magneticreikipaul Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hi laura as a suggestion define your goals
    do this 3 ways short term medium term and long term
    i've fell oiff of this wagon twice before and have found goal setting is the best motivator
    i even have daily goals and monitor myself through a fitbit charge hr
    all the best
    Paul
    feel free to add me
    Hi!
    I'm Laura. I've been on my weight loss journey for 53 days now. I'm down 25 pounds.
    Lately I've been losing that drive and spark. I workout every morning and log all my foods. I'm just missing a good strong support group.

Add me if you log daily and will help kick my *kitten* into better shape