Roller Derby Queen

Options
Hi! I play Roller Derby and have been for a few years. I'm 5'2 and currently around 200 lbs. I started this journey at my heaviest between 250-270. I lost it in one year of derby doing nothing but practice 2-5 days a week. I have maintained for a little over a year. I'm now trying to reach my next goal of losing the last 50-80 lbs, being an all star derby player, and eating mud runs for breakfast.

Feel free to friend me on here, particularly if you are into Derby or are also a Nerd.

Replies

• kg666
    kg666 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We are about the same height and weight. I'd like to have a friend here too. :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Great now I've got Jim Croce singing in my head. LOL
  • squidvicious666
    squidvicious666 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Yay friends!

Also, that song was pretty great. Too bad I'm not, what was it? 5'6? 5'8? lol
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    Well as long as you aren't the "meanest hunk of woman that anybody's ever seeeeeeen" we'll be good. LOL
  • squidvicious666
    squidvicious666 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    While badassery is one of my finer traits, I am not as vicious as my name implies! LOL
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    ROFL!!!! Badassery!! I LOVE THAT WORD!
  • KatGirl119
    KatGirl119 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We are a similar height and weight and I'm trying to get ready for derby recruitment this fall! Congrats on your success so far
  • paradigmsubversion
    paradigmsubversion Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Joining this group! I'm Bomb Vivant, and play derby in a rec league in Seattle. Nice to meet you all!