Hi

Options
Hi All,

My name is Tracy and I found this app on my iphone. It is really cool and I feel that it can really keep me on track. I look forward to reading the different posts and blogs for inspiration.

Thank you,
Tracy

Replies

• rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. your going to love it everyone is really nice and helpful:smile:
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to send friend request.
  • heatherann76
    Options
    great to meet you!
  • tracyroso
    tracyroso Posts: 9
    Options
    I feel that I need to submerge myself in this process to make sure I reach my goals. I have always gone up and down the scale and I just can't do it anymore. I am now starting to journal and write all my food intake down as well as my emotions and it seems to be having a real effect on me. It feels like this time it may really work for me because it's not really about the food. I have been binge eating for so long and have felt so badly about myself that it must stop. So this past Monday it did. I have written everything down and have also been working out everyday too. Monday and Wednesday 60 minutes of cardio and weight training was on Tuesday. Tomorrow I will do a combo of cardio and weights. I feel sore but it's a good sore. I am doing something good for myself and in turn doing something really great for my husband and sons.

Talk to you soon:)