breastfeeding mom looking to lose weight

Options
Hi everyone. I had baby number three 6 1/2 months ago and I a ready to lose the weight. I am at my heaviest at 160 lbs. We have a wedding to go to in 2 months I would like to be down to atlas 140 by then. I am breatfeeding and plan to do so until he is a year old atleast. I am looking for an accountability partner and motivation

Replies

• ninaisaac
    ninaisaac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also had a baby 6 1/2 months ago. She's baby #3 and was a BIG surprise to us seeing that older brother and sister are 14 & 12! I lost 50 lbs over 4 years ago and all of it is back now. We have a quinceanera, sweet 15, for our oldest daughter in a year and my goal is to lose at least 75 lbs in that time. I'm also still nursing and that's my biggest concern in this. How do you lose the weight and not lose your supply?
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I have a 2 yr old and a 3 wk old both daughters. I'm bing and pumping because I go back to work full time mid may. I'm hopefully done having babies for a while so I'd like to get rid of this extra fluff!!
  • CarrieDudley
    CarrieDudley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 6 week old and I am also exclusively breastfeeding. I would also like to drop down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I had dropped about 35 pounds about a year before I became pregnant, I gained 10 back just before. I currently have about 10 more pounds to loose to get to my first goal, then another 10 to get to where I would like to maintain. I would be willing to help you stay accountable if you would like.
  • ImReady042015
    ImReady042015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My babe is 6 months too and am breastfeeding! Would love to have friends on this app for accountability! Add me if you're in the same boat!
  • snarkysparklefart
    snarkysparklefart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love some accountability buddies- I have 7 week old & 3.5 year old daughters. I haven't been released yet by my OB to start exercising but I should be soon- I have at least 35 lbs to lose (ideally closer to 60) from pre baby and baby weight. I'm also breastfeeding and wasn't able to lose any when BF my first daughter!