I'm 7 Days from the BIG 4-0

Options
and Ive never felt better!
I have done Weight watchers I have tried several Fad diets and Ive never stuck to anything for more than a month.
Next week I am going to be 40. I have only been on MFP for 60 days straight tomorrow but I love it!
Ive lost 13lbs and am so happy I made this choice to lose the extra weight. My body is finally starting to change and for the first time in 3 years I actually tried on dresses and said "not bad" :)
I am HALF way there to my GOAL!!!!

Please tell me how MFP has motivated you or changed your life?

Replies

• dilhun77
    dilhun77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    and Ive never felt better!
    I have done Weight watchers I have tried several Fad diets and Ive never stuck to anything for more than a month.
    Next week I am going to be 40. I have only been on MFP for 60 days straight tomorrow but I love it!
    Ive lost 13lbs and am so happy I made this choice to lose the extra weight. My body is finally starting to change and for the first time in 3 years I actually tried on dresses and said "not bad" :)
    I am HALF way there to my GOAL!!!!

Please tell me how MFP has motivated you or changed your life?

I have been on 60 days and lost 13 as of today as well! I am feeling great. Loving it! Congrats 2 U!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I turn 40 in something like 42 days. I am 9/11ths of the way to my goal. :)
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    don't you know? 40 is the new 20? LOL! I'm 42, and I'm losing weight also. MFP has motivated me because of all of the support here, and knowing that I am not alone in this journey. Let me tell you something about hitting 40. My libido has went into overdrive! LOL!
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'll be 54 in 9 weeks. If all goes well, I'll be at my goal weight of 145. I look and feel better now than I did at 40. MFP is life-changing stuff :)
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I am 2 weeks from 41, and I feel better than I have in YEARS! Logging my food and exercise has become part of my daily routine. I don't know what I'd do without it :)