Self Rewards

Options
I'm currently halfway to 20lbs lost, but I've been lacking in the motivation lately. I'm thinking of making small rewards every 10-20lbs lost to help keep me going, such as getting my hair done or buying a new pair of shoes. And of course a BIG reward when I reach my end goal, like a beach vacation. :)

Does anyone else do this? What sort of self rewards keep you going?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I stick with clothes and exercise equipment. I rarely wore dresses before but love them now so they are good rewards for me.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    The feeling of success every time my weight drops a little more is enough reward for me right now. :)
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I keep meaning to make a list of rewards for myself! Thanks for the reminder.
  • Cameronie
    Cameronie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    DearestWinter, don't act like you dont got Papa Johns on the speed dial everytime you drop another dime. :-P

And I always tend to procastinate when it comes to shaving. Especially since my job doesnt care if I'm clean shaven or not. Last time I shaved when I got below 220. and I told myself I wasn't going to shave again until I get below 200.... It's been a year.... and I have a freakin homeless man beard. :neutral: