Balancing exams and health

Options
currently I am trying to balance school, with revision and have been neglecting health. Soon I did realise how ill this was making me and how bad it was affecting me emotionally. So this is my way of slowly working myself back to good health for my exam period and then hopefully I can get fit during the summer (starting in mid June)- any younger mfp people trying to balance the same thing would be great help and inspiration

Replies

• funkymonkey97
    funkymonkey97 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, thought I was the only one on here of 'student' age!! My exams start next month and I'm trying to balance revision as well as being healthier. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello! Boy, this is my life. I juggle full time work, part time graduate school, and that pretty much consumes me. I would suggest planning out your meals and prepping them like the Sunday before. Throw them all in containers in the fridge and you should be set to go!
  • aubfwilliamsx
    aubfwilliamsx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My life in a nutshell. Being a college student isn't easy. Between studying for exams, working, and trying to balance a healthy eating plan and workout schedule...IT IS NOT EASY! I feel ya, because it's during these stressful times when I want to binge eat.
    We can do this. Summer break will be here before we know it.