Zumba

Options
I tried posting Zumba to my excercise log and it has no matches, Is this under something elese that I could try to type in?

Replies

• appashley
    appashley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can type aerobics/dancing.
  • anglhar
    anglhar Posts: 1
    Options
    High Impact Cardo seems to match the calories correctly for me! :)
  • swtstaci
    swtstaci Posts: 4
    Options
    I just tried it too. I ended up putting it under aerobics-dance
  • RCMILLER2
    RCMILLER2 Posts: 38
    Options
    You can add it to your exercise, which is what I do. I have a heart monitor to get my calories burned then you just enter that and it will be on your exercise log and you can just adjust the calories every time you do it.
  • JoyceSkekel
    Options
    I used the dance category, too. PS...I can't believe how hard that was! I lost a lot of water weight in a 55 minute class! Whew!
  • smilingme
    smilingme Posts: 6
    Options
    I Know. I was just using the Zumba for Wii and i could not believe how much i was sweatting. it was awesome, I would recommend this program for anyone to try
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I just got a notice for a free zumba class in my area this weekend - trying to decide if I should attempt at my fatness level. Is this something only "in-shape" people should do? It's an actual class so I'd be there with other people and I will feel horrible if I'm the fattest girl there.
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    I Know. I was just using the Zumba for Wii and i could not believe how much i was sweatting. it was awesome, I would recommend this program for anyone to try

Same here! I did it for the first time yesterday and I couldn't believe the sweat dripping off me! And that was just the beginner class! Good fun, though I'm sure I looked hilarious!

I logged it aerobics/dance I think ...
  • smilingme
    Options
    I would go for it, If you find out that you like the activity you can always continue on or do like i did and pick it up for the Wii system if you have it. Either way you will be trying something new which is never the easiet thing to do AND who know maybe you will end up loving it like I did
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Depending on which Zumba routine I do...I log it as either Dance, aerobics or High Impact.....I love Zumba! I have it on the Kinect and the Total Transformation DVDs,,,, I can't wait to get the DVD set that just came out Zumba Exhileration!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I tried posting Zumba to my excercise log and it has no matches, Is this under something elese that I could try to type in?

YOU BURN MORE CALORIES than high impact aerobics....
    i create my own excercise in that category to get your calories burned use http://health.walmart.com/tools/calorieburn/
    They have dancing (zumba) as a category
  • smilingme
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: I just tried that site it was great thanks!!!
  • Chrisciac
    Chrisciac Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks! That is one of the only ones I have seen.