Getting back on track

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to this, although not new to MyFitnessPal. I lost 60lbs last year using MFP but from December I had gone off the rails. My weight has increased by 21lbs. So this is a fresh start AGAIN! I am doing much better and feel more in control. I always suffer from headaches when I start dieting. Today my aim is to drink more water to see if that helps. Anyone out there have the same problem?

Replies

• Frequently_Fabulous
    Frequently_Fabulous Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ah, the ol' weight loss cha-cha. One step forward, two steps back. Tis a dance I know well, lol. Welcome back!
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't have the headache problem but i have lost 20 pounds this year and the last couple weeks I am not on track. I want to lose more than 20. Starting over....again....today.
  • patmid
    patmid Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are so right down_w_the_man, a brilliant way to put it, and thanks for the welcome.
  • patmid
    Options
    Well done jenn11411 losing 20 lbs this year, thats brilliant. So you have been off the boil for a couple of weeks, call it a blip because you are back on track today. Don't spoil all your hard earned weight loss. I wish I had started back with MFP a lot sooner, I wouldn't then be dealing with such a large increase. But hey we are both starting back again. Good luck.
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Happens to us all, on several occasions in my case! You can take comfort in knowing you succeeded once (and what a great success, if I may say so) and you can do it again.
  • patmid
    Options
    PeeTeePeePeeTeePee
    April 25, 2015 12:43PM
    Happens to us all, on several occasions in my case! You can take comfort in knowing you succeeded once (and what a great success, if I may say so) and you can do it again.

Many thanks for your kind words, especially needed at the moment. I am trying to keep out of the kitchen lol.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've been with Tesco eDiets for 5 years (they closed down yesterday) and lost 2 stone in the first 6 months. I've struggled ever since but stuck with it so I didn't gain the 2 stone back. I joined MFP (seriously) last week. I've now lost 29lbs and could do with all the support I can get. Please feel free to add me so we can help each other.
  • patmid
    Options

I've been with Tesco eDiets for 5 years (they closed down yesterday) and lost 2 stone in the first 6 months. I've struggled ever since but stuck with it so I didn't gain the 2 stone back. I joined MFP (seriously) last week. I've now lost 29lbs and could do with all the support I can get. Please feel free to add me so we can help each other.

Very well done at not putting the weight back on again, I'm envious. I would love to add you as a friend, but I don't know how to. Can you help?
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, so you are not alone. And I suspect that most of us here on MFP have done this dance before. Keeping it off is the hardest part, for me. I'm just getting back at it too and, in fact, about five minutes ago started a new group called "The Revolving Door." If you want to join me, please do. Maybe we can help keep each other on track! :) Whatever you choose, good luck and keep at it. Like someone else here said, if you've done it once, you can do it again!