Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!!! Amazing work!
  • blarson82
    blarson82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and confident in the last photo! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You're beautiful!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome work :)
  • bamagirl485564
    bamagirl485564 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • eenerbot
    eenerbot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That could not have been an easy post to share, but I'm sure it also felt good to make announcement of your success! I'm happy for you! I'm the same height as you and currently at the same weight as when you started out and would like to get down to where you are now! It's so encouraging to see that I can have the same goals and meet them too! If I try as hard as you do, of course.

Were you doing just weights or also cardio? I know everyone is different and what works for you may not work for me...I'm just curious what your average day's exercise would like that. Mine is good now, but I think I need to pump it up a bit more.

Cheers!

• Michiganguy6375
    Michiganguy6375 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing but you looked amazing before to :)
  • LouiseHappy
    LouiseHappy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. Awesome way to start my day. I am 5'10 too, started here on 3/1, and have similar weight goals. Your pictures show amazing transformation and give many people a lot of encouragement. Fantastic job!
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work, you look great! I love your dress in the last picture too!
  • gemcoyle
    gemcoyle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • nemofraz12
    nemofraz12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The will power and drive that it takes to lose 65 lbs is remarkable !! Congrats and keep up the good work
  • oh_its_leesha
    oh_its_leesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Go girl!!
  • Serendipitous_Life
    Serendipitous_Life Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! :)
  • lydiakitten
    lydiakitten Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible, and that is truly an inspiring story and success.

Thank you for sharing.
  • sballgirl23
    sballgirl23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great work! How much cardio are you doing (Days per week? For how long?)
  • Twixie80
    Twixie80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Well done! :)
  • jmphillips3
    jmphillips3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • kelroberts21
    kelroberts21 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to get on the forums for a few days, so this was a great surprise when I came back!! Thank everyone so much for your kind words. It means so much coming from people who understand the work you put into it!

For the ones who asked about exercise, I lift 3 times a week with a personal trainer. We do a combo of heavy lifting & lighter weight/higher reps depending on the day and what we are working on. I do cardio after my weights those days as well. (Usually 20-30 minutes). I try to get at least two more cardio sessions in a week. I'm not going to lie, I hate cardio, but I can tell such a difference when I do it I try to fit it in. As far as food, it depends what works for you. I did macro-percentages (IIFYM) for a while, now I've started adding more carbs in since we are working on building muscle. I hope that helps someone! I think everyone has to find what YOU enjoy doing and what works for YOUR body. I tried 100 different things and finally hit the right one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!