Striving for progress, not perfection!!

Options
Hello everyone!
As most of you on here, my goal is to lose weight and be comfortable in my own body. I'm a college student, so eating healthy and working out hasn't always been the easiest thing for me to do...especially with finals around the corner. But I'm ready to make a change. I want to eat healthier and make the time to work out. Not because I HAVE to, but because I WANT to. I struggle with binge eating and that's what holds me back the most. I want to develop a healthy relationship with food. I can't rely on food to fulfill my emotional needs, because in the end it only makes me feel worse.
Let's encourage each other to be the best we can be!!

Replies

• truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    It's awesome you've recognized this at such a young age. I've been severely overweight most of my life, but 4 years ago decided I had enough of being tired and sick all the time. I've lost over 100 pounds by eating healthy and exercise. No gimmick diets or fads. Just determination, faith, and hard work!
  • aubfwilliamsx
    aubfwilliamsx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Congratulations on achieving such a great accomplishment!! I'be had enough of being sick and tired too, this is where I say enough is enough. It's when I hear about experiences like yours that really prove to me that I can do anything I set my mind to, with some hard work and determination...so thank you :))