Thoughts on Nutella

Options

Replies

• amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have about 1 tablespoon a week. Honest. I use 1/2 T in my chocolate protein shakes. For 50 calories it makes them soooo good <3
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I irrationally want to buy those small Nutella snack packs, with crackers and lick out the container. They mock me at the check stands, I see them everywhere!

Sigh. I am not allowed to buy Nutella. My dream is Brad Pitt, and a jar of Nutella.
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nutella .. Mmmm good .. I can have a couple pretzels with Nutella on it to satisfy that chocolate urge ...
  • TraceyKakes
    TraceyKakes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing, but I can't be in the same room as it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm odd because I don't like it. Never have. I like hazelnuts, I like chocolate, I even like whole hazelnuts in chocolate, but as soon as you grind the hazelnuts, I'm just not interested anymore. Praline is also not my cup of tea.
  • Hollisamara
    Hollisamara Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would eat a brick if it were covered in Nutella. Our at least die trying.

Haha this made me lol :D
  • Sarasari
    Sarasari Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The Nutella on the go, the snack packs that are Nutella that you dip pretzels into. Salty and sweet,genius.
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    please share...
    My kids call it "Crack", its so addicting!!!
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    shamcd wrote: »
    It's excellent when alternated with spoonfuls of Trader Joe's crunchy cookie butter.

CRUNCHY COOKIE BUTTER! Yum! Nutella is ok, until you've had cookie butter!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    heaven in a jar
  • lattequeen2
    lattequeen2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    my mom used to make homemade nutella
    Ilove it too but too many calories for me
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    My thoughts on Nutella? It's nasty. Ew. :sick:

No fighting going on here....neither of us like it :unamused:

• sarapesek
    sarapesek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I only allow myself to indulge on race day mornings as a nice energy-rich breakfast on a baguette or bread roll. If it's an out of town race, my race buddy and I have been known to take the little packets (3-4 each) to the breakfast room the morning of the race and use them for ourselves and watch the other runners going back to the buffet to try to see where we found it!

Otherwise, it's far too slippery a slope. If I want Nutella, I have to sign up, train, and get up at 4am for a race :)
  • lattequeen2
    lattequeen2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know I love it so I avoid it
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I used to love it, but last time I tried it it just tasted like sweetened oil to me :neutral: I go for Philadelphia chocolate cream cheese now. It doesn't have the hazelnut taste, but I prefer it to Nutella now. I do love hazelnut and chocolate though...
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a chocolate, hazelnut, and sugar fiend but nutella is too much even for me.... I mean I dont eat dairy anymore so I wouldn't touch it anyway but just.... eugh. No.
  • sallymac226
    sallymac226 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wish it was easier to spread on pancakes.

Have you tried warming your knife.

Really shouldn't have started reading this thread because, guess what? I can hear the Nutella calling.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I like it okay, but I don't love it or anything. I don't buy it because it's too expensive for something I'm not wild about. Almond butter, on the other hand...
  • Christine7656
    Christine7656 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Stay away from it. It's full of sugar. Sugar is evil