what do you enjoy now that you couldn't before?

Options
I'm only on my 6th day of logging and changing my eating habits, but I am already looking forward to going horseback riding and zip lining-once I hit my goal I want to sky dive.. anyone else look forward to something or are already enjoying the awesomeness of your labor??

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll be blunt. Sex!!! I am way more confident now, don't get tired as easily, can do more positions, and overall I enjoy it more now! Even with the lights on!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Chics undressing me with their eyes.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Wearing clothes that I haven't worn in a long, long time. I just wore an outfit this morning to a meeting that I have not worn in about 8 years.
    70044776.png
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Wearing a dress without shorts or spanx under it. Having more energy and confidence and trying new things without worrying about getting judged. I've also learned to really appreciate the food I eat instead of just mindlessly putting it in my mouth and swallowing (thats what she said :wink: ?)
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    The gym..
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    The gym..

I second this.
  • Havasufalls
    Havasufalls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!!;
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll be blunt. Sex!!! I am way more confident now, don't get tired as easily, can do more positions, and overall I enjoy it more now! Even with the lights on!

seconded
  • Nyappykim
    Nyappykim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Taking my time eating and actually savoring my food. Used to just stuff food in my mouth knowing it was delicious, but just ate too fast to ever really appreciate it.
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Chics undressing me with their eyes.

Lol love this. Have to admit I've noticed this too, only with guys since I'm a girl :p. and I think my boyfriend has noticed as well haha!!
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh! And wearing jeans! I used to HATE jeans before! Now it's skinny jeans allllll the time.
  • sneaky_teaky
    sneaky_teaky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    New foods that I would have passed on before for a much less healthy option; The new willpower I have have to say no to things I know are bad, and the knowledge of portions.
  • eboniivoried
    eboniivoried Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Visibly seeing my body transform. I take pictures of my body every week. If I feel like I'm not making much progress because the scale told me that I only lost 1lb this week, I take a look at my before/after photos for validity and motivation.