Buddy Search, Beaverton OR

Options
Ok here it is.

Im a Lifetime Althlete who also fluxuates w/ obesity due to a snails pace metabolism, and several injuries that hindered my ability to move several times over the years. I really enjoy being active, I like the burn & the feeling of accomplishment. Ive dropped 100lbs 3 times in my past & am at a point where this undertaking needs to happen again.

This time, Im looking for a Buddy that can make the ordeal a little more fun!!
So the break down goes like this, ... I weight lift, box, waterfall hike, swim, garden, cycle, and only recently have taken up jogging at night (considering running a 5k) - I weigh 325lbs. ........ Yes, you read that correctly LOL

SO WHO's IN!!??? .... A group would be awesome. But honestly just one devoted buddy (willing to go the distance) would be really great

Replies

• betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Beaverton, OR caught my eye as my parents and and sister and her family live there. I'm in SoCal so i cant be of any help. Hope you find someone. Love the city by the way. Loving going up and visiting my family and the who green Portland area.
    Good Luck. :)
  • SylverWolfPDX
    SylverWolfPDX Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok here it is.

Im a Lifetime Althlete who also fluxuates w/ obesity due to a snails pace metabolism, and several injuries that hindered my ability to move several times over the years. I really enjoy being active, I like the burn & the feeling of accomplishment. Ive dropped 100lbs 3 times in my past & am at a point where this undertaking needs to happen again.

This time, Im looking for a Buddy that can make the ordeal a little more fun!!
    So the break down goes like this, ... I weight lift, box, waterfall hike, swim, garden, cycle, and only recently have taken up jogging at night (considering running a 5k) - I weigh 325lbs. ........ Yes, you read that correctly LOL

SO WHO's IN!!??? .... A group would be awesome. But honestly just one devoted buddy (willing to go the distance) would be really great
    betuel75 wrote: »
    Sorry, Beaverton, OR caught my eye as my parents and and sister and her family live there. I'm in SoCal so i cant be of any help. Hope you find someone. Love the city by the way. Loving going up and visiting my family and the who green Portland area.
    betuel75 wrote: »

• SylverWolfPDX
    Options
    Hey there, ... Nice to hear from another person, despite the distance. This App isnt proving to be very helpful. Honestly, it seems the only thing people use it for is to whine & get support for their laziness. Im actually from SoCal; Born & Raised in Huntington Beach/Costa Mesa. Just moved to Oregon 2 years ago; Completely *kitten* Luv it. NEVER going back LOL (except to visit family, who all still live there)

Thanx for saying Hello, ... Guess im on my own with this. Hope your future visits continue to bring you pleasure. Its an incredible place to set roots if you were ever looking for a referal ☺️
  • teresajo03
    teresajo03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in tualatin. Name is Teresa and I am currently working on losing 60 lbs. My biggest problem is stress eating.
  • SylverWolfPDX
    Options
    Hi Teresa. Nice to hear from you. I'm working towards a 100lb drop. I lift weights 2-3 x's a week, and go for a nightly walk/jog 3 nights a week. Im thinking of training for a 5K run & would like a buddy to train with. Does any of that Interested you at all??

P.s. - Im a comfort eater; snack if I get bored or depressed.