Hello from Texas

Options
I am excited to have been led to this site by my daughter's trainer. My daughter and I met with the trainer this morning for an initial consultation and will start cardio tomorrow and workouts on Friday. My daughter, 16, will be working with the trainer 3 times a week. I have worked with a trainer before and know what I need to do, just haven't been doing it. I am grateful for the support I know this blog can be and look forward to paying that forward to everyone here. Milli

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am originally from Texas, living in Georgia now. Welcome to the site. Its awesome! Good luck with your fitness goals!

Carl~
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm also from Tx, welcome!
  • Lindsikin
    Lindsikin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Texas girl here too! What part of Texas are you from?
  • Lindsikin
    Lindsikin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ah! dont forget with trainers its 80% nutrition too! Or something like that :)
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Texas. Good luck :D
  • amweems
    amweems Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I'm in East Texas and I am on the journey to better health! How long you guys been on myfitnesspal and how much weight loss???
  • Millicentgray
    Options
    We are just outside of Eustace in East Texas. And you? I did a search and was excited to see so many people from Texas and close by as well. I just wish they all said "online today". That is another goal I just added for myself. It will help keep me accountable!
  • Millicentgray
    Options
    Yes, it was the trainer who set up my daughter's profile and told her that if she changed her password she wanted it because she will be "stalking" her on this site. I love it! It will keep her accountable - in addition to me making sure I don't bring the wrong foods in the house and teach her to prepare ahead for the week.
  • Millicentgray
    Options
    We just joined today and start actual workouts and recording our daily intake tomorrow. So, as of this moment, no pounds lost, but tons of motivation found!
  • jayelledee2
    Options
    I'm in good old hill country, Texas! Although I'm from the Chicago area originally. I'm just at the beginning of my weight loss goals. Now that I am done having babies....I think...I'm ready to shed the 30 lbs I'm still holding onto. I gained a nasty 70 lbs with my first baby 6 years ago and I managed to get 40 of it off by counting calories and walking between him and baby #2. I managed to only gain @ 20 lbs with each of my other pregnancies but I'm still hanging on to that extra 30 so now I'm ready to get rid of that too. I could use all the support I can get myself. And hoping I can be that for others as well.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm in El Paso, Tx. Far West Tx, the only Tx city NOT in the same time zone as the rest of the state!