Options
Hi, I'm Ann I just had a baby 2months ago and I lost 45 pounds on the Atkins diet so now I'm going to try and lose the next 100 counting calories and the weight doctor told me about this App... So far so good!! This Is my first week and I've lost 3 pounds in 5 days

Replies

• lookingood247
    lookingood247 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ann I just had a baby 2months ago and I lost 45 pounds on the Atkins diet so now I'm going to try and lose the next 100 counting calories and the weight doctor told me about this App... So far so good!! This Is my first week and I've lost 3 pounds in 5 days

Congrats. ..times twice! :wink:
  • riyakumar79
    riyakumar79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats. ..but be healthy if you breastfeeding
  • spk1982
    spk1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello people!
    I am a new mom, my baby is 2 months old and i need to get back into my pre pregnancy weight, i work out and do jillian michaels and fitness blender workouts and love the endorphins! I use MFP to stay below 1800 cals, can't go too low on cals as I'm breastfeeding. I eat very clean. Would love to make friends here with like minded ppl.
    cheers!
    Make good choices :)
  • spk1982
    spk1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Congrats. ..times twice! :wink:

Wow !
    How many calories do u consume in a day?
  • broussardevangeline
    Options
    The weight doctor told me to only consume 1000 calories a day and do this app says 1500 so I pretty much stay between 1000-1200