Texas Gal trying to lose some weight but keep my curves! lol

Options
Hey y'all, I'm 19yrs old from Texas, but go to college in Nebraska on a wrestling scholarship. I'm really trying to loose about 50 pounds but I'm trying to take it day by day. I weigh 199 pounds but you can't tell because all my weight is in the right places people say. But I'm tired of back fat and love handles so I'm choosing to do something about it. I lack motivation so feel free to lift me. Thanks for your time gals and guys.

Replies

• veronicatucker77
    veronicatucker77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about 50 pounds and will help support/motivate you!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    IME people always say fat is in the right places, I had that all my life ....but when I look at before and after photos I know they were being kind / avoiding being rude and I was kind of body dysmorphic as I would look in the mirror and think you look great ...but you know what? I did look great, confidence does that...52lbs down and I feel better about my greatness now ;)

You've got this ...go by measurements not just weight on scale, as a wrestler I assume you have a decent musculature ...

Eat at a calorie defecit
    Follow progressive lifting programme

And keep an eye on your curves so you are visually happy ...they do change and it takes a little mental adjustment but the clothes make up for it

Good luck
  • madelaineassi
    madelaineassi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • jaipurp
    jaipurp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all for the motivation, I highly appreciate it.