Looking for weight loss friends Husband is NO Help!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking to lose 60 lbs. Right now I'm doing T25 and yoga I purchased weight watchers but I find this app better. It'd be cool to find people near me that would like to walk or go to the gym to workout. I'm married but my husband refuses to workout or go to the gym even just as company. My sister's live in Michigan so I'm pretty much alone. Some friends would be nice in any aspect my only friend I had here moved back to New York :(

Replies

• Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Add meeeee .. More peeps the better ... Stay motivated and do this for YOU...
  • latishagarcia
    latishagarcia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lisa!! It's all for me just gets boring doing it all alone.
  • veronicatucker77
    veronicatucker77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also find that doing this alone gets boring and that's why I usually quit. Now I've incorporated my 3 kids into my workouts and they help a lot! They have so much energy and are great motivators. Even when I don't feel like walking or working out they beg and plead to do it so I eventually get to it. My husband won't workout with me but he challenges me to healthy eating contests with him. Let's show these men what we can do without them! lol
  • barbaraeldred1966
    barbaraeldred1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In a similar position to you! And I need friends to keep me motivated too :)

I started walking yesterday and I'm keeping track on MapMyWalk. Can't sync it with this at the moment but I'm trying.

Good luck x
  • Blair323
    Blair323 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me and we can do this together. My husband is same way with food, however he needs to lose weight as well but won't admit it. And with that being said he kinda makes a joke out of me and my dieting goals. So I can relate in some ways...