I need friends to help motivate me

Options
Hey MFPs
I've been doing this for 14 days straight now and I've been doing really well. I'm thinking I now need some friends from here to help push and motivate me a little more as it's becoming abit of a struggle

Replies

• spk1982
    spk1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I recently had a baby and I'm struggling too!

I am a new mom, my baby is 2 months old and i need to get back into my pre pregnancy weight, i work out and do jillian michaels and fitness blender workouts and love the endorphins! I use MFP to stay below 1800 cals, can't go too low on cals as I'm breastfeeding. I eat very clean. Would love to make friends here with like minded ppl.
    cheers!
    Make good choices :)
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! Ive been struggling the last few weeks. I've lost 20 but want to lose 20 more!
  • bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi :) you're welcome to add me, and everyone else if you guys want :)
  • ecantino32
    ecantino32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. Had my son 4.5 years ago and can't seem to shake this last 30 pounds. I gained 76 pounds during pregnancy! I have lost with MFP before but never reached my goal weight. I thought maybe investing in a friends who are like minded might help this time!
  • amessan
    amessan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I need accountability partners. I have three children and for me, after each one it was harder to lose the weight.
  • annel599
    annel599 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to also add me too. I have lost 20 lb and have 25 lb to go. It's a struggle and will be so worth it. Keep it up!
  • HealthierWithAge
    HealthierWithAge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • salemthecat27
    salemthecat27 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I just passed the 14 days In a row mark too. I love being able to see my progress here and wouldn't mind another like minded person to keep me in check!
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am trying to lose my baby weight as well I lost my last ones she is 4 months but I want to get back to pre pre baby lol
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me for motivation and support.
  • Cantstopmyshine1993
    Cantstopmyshine1993 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby 4 weeks ago . My second baby my other is 14 months. I have 20 lbs to go to be at my goal weight. It's a struggle for me also but with people there to support its so much easier. Added you (:
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add I am happy to motivate, help and listen when I am needed to
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I try my best to motivate and encourage people!