Jillian michaels ripped in 30

JuRu
JuRu Posts: 4 Member
Hi!

I just started the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 today , I'm not gonna lie it was tough! I m wondering if anyone else has done this program and saw great results ? Also I'm wondering how do I log this in on my fitness pal because this is a 3 cycle set with 3 mins strength 2 mins of cardio and 1 min of abs. Any input would be of great help , I am down 16.5 lbs in 8weeks changing the way I eat

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Under cardiovascular ......use circuit training. Almost all of Jillian's DVDs are this.
  • JuRu
    JuRu Posts: 4 Member
    Great! Thanks!
  • KodaHunter
    KodaHunter Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    I use a hrt rate monitor so I know exactly how much I burn during her tapes. If I'm having a lazy day I can burn 200 calls. But if I really am ambitious, I can burn 400 doing the same tape.
    Also, I just "create my own exercise"category under the cardio section for each tape on MFP instead of going under a generic cardio section. That way I can keep track of my progress.
    DEFINATLEY recommend 30 day shred, killer buns and thighs, and for awesome sculpting....no more trouble zones. I have more but these are my favorite.
  • mgajmama
    mgajmama Posts: 14 Member
    I just started this dvd yesterday, I love it! Her workouts are always awesome
  • liftlovelunge
    liftlovelunge Posts: 23 Member
    I completed the program earlier this year and I loved it! I much prefer it over the 30 Day Shred. My goal was to get stronger and this certainly helped me improve my fitness. I don't recall losing much weight, but at 5'8" and 135lbs I don't really have much to lose. Good luck!