This will be my 5th attempt at losing weight.

Options
dlov3
dlov3 Posts: 1 Member
I could really use some motivation; I was an active kid, always in sports. I was far from the "average" girl. In high school, I was 230lbs, majority was muscle, I can honestly say, that I'm "big boned." However, my adult years have been the worst; I'm super lazy, eat my feelings, and get bored, very easily. I've been over weight now for about four years. The Depo shot, is what got me at my current weight. My eating habits and new found laziness, are what's keeping me here, now. This is my fifth attempt at losing weight! I really don't want to go into my mid 20s, still fat.

Replies

• LoriSOWISA
    LoriSOWISA Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    moment of honesty here: this is like, my 50th time, but im getting closer and closer to finding out what will work for me in a sustainable way. :) dont give up.
  • daizyk70
    daizyk70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have just lost the 15 pounds I gained in my first year on Depo. You are in the right place. The decision to lose weight is a mindset you have to be ready for. When you are ready, you will do it! You CAN do it. Laziness and emotional eating are habits that can be broken. When you are ready. Add some friends here and we will cheer you on.
  • ktammie75
    ktammie75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Just pick the right foods....feed the muscle and starve the fat! When I feel like sitting around... I turn in music, somehow it motivates me to workout. Even a walk will do. I belong to a bootcamp and I love it! Some of the foods I like to eat that keep.me from being hungry.... EGGS, Apple's, oatmeal, Belvita breakfast bars, avocado, chicken....you got this.