Day two! Need friends! Need motivation!

Options
49 year old with 5 stone to lose!
Would really like more friends on here in a similar situation to keep each other motivated! Please :)

Replies

• JoshuaPrager
    JoshuaPrager Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago as well. Just gotta eat tons of veggies to keep the calori count down. You got this
  • Jameeren
    Jameeren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've found it helpful to make it into a game. I try to get the nutrition/vitamin totals to be as good as possible by the end of the day (which is really tricky!) I've also set an alarm on my phone to eat every 2 hrs 15 minutes and shoot for 100-200 cal at each of these 6 meals. The advantage is I never overeat and give my body time to digest, and I know I get to eat again in only 2 hours, which makes it a lot easier! I also bought a cheap food scale from Amazon and have been weighing and pre-packing foods (which I also use as a game to get everything to the right oz., etc.) You can try these, or look for more tricks that you think will help you along the way. Have fun with it!
  • barbaraeldred1966
    barbaraeldred1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you both x
  • Blair323
    Blair323 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me..we can do this together. However, I don't know what 5 stones mean so you can educate me as well .lol
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Blair323 wrote: »
    Add me..we can do this together. However, I don't know what 5 stones mean so you can educate me as well .lol

There are 14lbs in a stone. so 70lbs. Take about 14 months as a rule of thumb of 1lb a week.
  • Kk2Aa
    Kk2Aa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Heyy you can do this believe me! I'll add you :)
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago as well. Just gotta eat tons of veggies to keep the calori count down. You got this

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

I'm a day 62, load up a BIG plate of mixed salad with your meals. Watch those high calorie dressings!
    It'll help with the hunger of cutting down other portions of pastas, pizza, etc.