Looking for buddies from NS and other people for support

Options
I am on NS and well since they are suppose to shut down the boards over there I switched to MFP. Looking for anybody from NS or any other people who need a buddy for support. I log in every day and so far I have lost over 30 lbs since I started my weight loss journey. I have long ways to go but I know I can do it. Lets do this together

Replies

• dgroce441
    dgroce441 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, dgroce441 here. I was sczr at the NS site. My name is Debbie. Keep in touch. I'm still learning my way around.
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie...same here as it is way different than NS ...I send you an add!
  • chicky902
    chicky902 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies also from NS, just started again after falling so far off the wagon I need some serious focus to get my health back on track.
  • toanomo
    toanomo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you gone to My Fitness Buddy? I know several boards have set up new homes over there. if you have any questions I'll be happy to help - if I can.
    Maureen
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello Chicky nice to see you back on NS :). I have been on NS since the end of Feb 2015 and so far I stayed on the wagon...it's hard to stay on track...I am here to help with any support you need...

toanomo....no so far I am not there..I will check it out thanks :). I add you here as well to stay in touch
  • tlindsey9
    tlindsey9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in needing all the support I can get. Good to see all of you.
  • klriano
    klriano Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There is an NS group with several refugee's already there. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10144401/welcome#latest