21 Day Fix

Options
I'm starting a round of 21 Day Fix Extreme on Monday May 4th - anyone else starting around this time?

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Round 3 of the regular 21DF tomorrow. There's a great MFP group here of people who are doing one or the other or even both of the programs. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting 21 Day Fix around then :)
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting 21 Day Fix next Monday but not the extreme. I would love to have friends to talk to about it. I am new to 21 Day Fix.
  • debs1987
    debs1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the 21 day fix? X
  • tlh68
    tlh68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! I have it but haven't been able to stick with it. I would love to have someone to help keep me on track!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    debs1987 wrote: »

It's a money grab intended to steal bills out of your wallet while promising to do something that you could do for free by yourself, i.e. eat portion controlled meals thereby maintaining a caloric deficit, and also exercise more.

The tupperware is rainbow colored though, so there's that...
  • bbergeron0001
    bbergeron0001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dawny8423 wrote: »
    I'm starting a round of 21 Day Fix Extreme on Monday May 4th - anyone else starting around this time?

• thescentgal09
    thescentgal09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started 21 day fix today ! Workout was more intense than I thought it would be. Hoping I'll stay motivated and stick to the entire program. Using my fitness pal and Fitbit charge HR to track calories and heart rate. Glad to see a support system on here :)
  • bbergeron0001
    Options
    Sat. I started my 21 day fix extreme. I And hoping to get some motivation and to encourage others.
  • bbergeron0001
    Options
    tlh68 wrote: »
    Ohhh! I have it but haven't been able to stick with it. I would love to have someone to help keep me on track!

• bbergeron0001
    Options

• girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I find that amount of calories is really high! I'm almost afraid to try it. I've been eating 1400/day for the past little while and when I calculated what they want me to eat it's close to 2000.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am starting round 2 today! Feel free to friend me!
  • tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    debs1987 wrote: »

It's a money grab intended to steal bills out of your wallet while promising to do something that you could do for free by yourself, i.e. eat portion controlled meals thereby maintaining a caloric deficit, and also exercise more.

The tupperware is rainbow colored though, so there's that...

I couldn't agree more. Eat sensibly and use MFP to track calories. I did like the workouts though!

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Besides it being a money grab, I have to ask: What happens on day 22?
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    ASKyle wrote: »
    Besides it being a money grab, I have to ask: What happens on day 22?

You can buy Round 2 for only <insert completely unnecessary sum of money here>!!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it soon... I'm waiting for it to be delivered. Anyone is free to add me. If you do add me please put in the message 21 day fix ... otherwise I may delet it.

For those asking about day 22 ... you repeat the program till you hit your goal weight then you follow the plan to maintain your goal weight.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    alska wrote: »
    I will be starting it soon... I'm waiting for it to be delivered. Anyone is free to add me. If you do add me please put in the message 21 day fix ... otherwise I may delet it.

For those asking about day 22 ... you repeat the program till you hit your goal weight then you follow the plan to maintain your goal weight.

Exactly what she said you keep doing rounds. Or you can go extreme to challenge yourself once you reach your goals. I am currently on my second round now and I lost 8 pounds the first round. It's not like just counting calories it's more than that because you are eating the proper portions for every meal group and doing her workouts which are designed to give you the best core workout in 30 minutes. I just had a baby and my stomach is really going down! Anyway it's not a money grab but you have to find what works best for you! This workout is by far one of the best I have tried and I have tried lots of workouts. For those of you that are interested and want support and encouragement feel free to friend me.