Weekend Mini Challenge (Apr 25-26) Sorry I am late

Options
300 QUADRUPED HIP EXTENSIONS

These are great for toning up your rear-end! You can do these without any weights, throw on an ankle weight if you have them, or place a dumbbell (or even a can of vegetables) behind your knee.

Here’s how to do them http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/ss/bestbuttexercis.htm
That is 100 on your right and 100 on your left.

Post once to accept and be sure to come back and brag once you’re finished! You do not need to do theses all at one time break them up through out the day.

Replies

• MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm in and ready to be bootylicious! B)
  • loonylovegood0715
    loonylovegood0715 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in (:
  • MarciBkonTrk
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Is there an alternative to the Four-Way Hip Extensions? I work out at home and do not have that piece of equipment. I did my first set of three of everything but the hip extensions. Didn't use weights as I am just starting to strength train. Also used my wii as the step which was not as tall as the recommended one due to my past knee injury. After I did it I did some stuff around the house and am now sitting down to check in. I can already feel it in my butt. I'm finding that I'm holding it tighter in general. But my knee is a little swollen (I had a serious injury to my left knee and shattered my patella in 2003.) So tonight I am doing my RICE treatment. (Rest, ice, compression, and elevation) But man I am really loving this challenge.
  • MarciBkonTrk
    Options
    Wow! I actually finished this challenge except for the four way hip extensions because I don't own that type of equipment. I did another set of three with 15 reps this morning and just now did another set of three with 15 reps each. Can really feel it in my butt!
  • Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Is there an alternative to the Four-Way Hip Extensions? I work out at home and do not have that piece of equipment. I did my first set of three of everything but the hip extensions. Didn't use weights as I am just starting to strength train. Also used my wii as the step which was not as tall as the recommended one due to my past knee injury. After I did it I did some stuff around the house and am now sitting down to check in. I can already feel it in my butt. I'm finding that I'm holding it tighter in general. But my knee is a little swollen (I had a serious injury to my left knee and shattered my patella in 2003.) So tonight I am doing my RICE treatment. (Rest, ice, compression, and elevation) But man I am really loving this challenge.

I have no idea as I am not a trainer. I got these form another lady who was posting them and stopped so I sort of just took over. Maybe this is a question you could put out on the boards as there are many trainers out here that are very helpful. Wish I could be more helpful sorry.