Me AGAIN!!

Options
Hello Everyone,
Well here I am starting this journey and trying to do everything different well at least changing the things that didn't bring me success in the past. At first I thought my motivation should be, I want to get fit for my wedding and then once I've accomplished that I can stay there. Crazy as it may sound these last few days I've made the decision of I just need to get healthy and in shape for my own well being and peace of mind. I know nothing is GUARANTEED, but I don't want to open the door to something that could cause my health a problem if I can help it. Does that make ANY sense? I'm taking it day by day almost to the point of moment by moment. Starting off slow, setting small obtainable measurable goals. For instance my first goal is to drink at least 24 oz of water a day. I'm working on that for 2 weeks then I'll increase it..

I think I just needed to vent...Thanks for listening.

Replies

• Bemix
    Bemix Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Of course that makes sense! Stay healthy. Slow and steady. One day or goal at a time!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    aw, vent away! I have used some chalkboard paint and made signs that I can write on. One says "Don't eat 2 hrs before you go to bed".....another reads..."Losing Weight isn't the key to happiness, Happiness is the key to Losing Weight".....I am all about reprogramming my brain. I eat 3 meals a day, take my vitamins, drink at least 8 glasses of water, and try to MOVE every day. Simple things, that I know I can do, that will hopefully just make a great platform to other great things. Remember its not about the end result, its what we learn along the way, and its all about the journey. :smiley:
  • jazzplayer2013
    jazzplayer2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! and making signs that's a good idea.