Kris Gethin 12 Week Trainer???

Options
i am on week 4 of this program and am curious if anyone else is doing it/has done it? I have stuck to the workouts very well...only having to swap a few days around to fit my schedule. The first few weeks I cheated on the diet ALOT so I haven't lost any weight, but I am trying to do better from here on out. It helps logging everything here! Just wanted to see what other people's experiences have been with this program! :))

Replies

• MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing the program? I'm on week 3 and haven't stuck to the diet either! :D but I am from now on, I have to right!? How are you doing?
  • chubtofit
    chubtofit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on the end of week 5 and sticking to the diet...for the most part - I can honestly say that I'm not "eating" the amount of protein/meals that he suggests...I just can't eat that much so I substitute protein shakes for a lot of them. I've lost quite a few inches but refuse to step on the scales - if it's a number I don't like then it will affect me mentally and since I know I'm getting stronger and slimmer...I don't need a number
  • katherinephipps1
    katherinephipps1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on week 7 and haven't stuck to Kris meal plan, however I have noticed god gains esp on my legs and have 6 lbs and inches. I love this week out, Its intense but I feel like I am really seeing the difference from it. When I finish I have already decided that I am going to give it another go, but focus on the diet as well. I am excited to see all the hard work pay off and what the results will be.