Looking for new buddies who log on everyday.

Options
I'm trying my hardest and seeing ppl on here kicking butt def is motivating. Add me or leave a comment and I'll add you. Make it a great day

Replies

• vj1294
    vj1294 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Logging in every single day! It helps me with portion control. Thats my main issue. Feel free to add me!
  • tabixat
    tabixat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :smiley:
  • HealthierWithAge
    HealthierWithAge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too need more motivating friends! I have been working on my nutrition and my exercise for 6 weeks now. It's hard, and seeing other's progress helps so much! I'm down 11 pounds and 9 1/4 inches. Let's help each other!
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just added you - I log every day! Anyone else can feel free to add me as well :)
  • Sandralinsalata
    Sandralinsalata Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add :)
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah gonna add you all
  • LeehoPow
    LeehoPow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's all be friends add me up. I'm new to this app
  • Danielle51701
    Danielle51701 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, looking for fitness friends!
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am here everyday, logging...even when I have a bad day! :)
  • MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hello, I Iog daily..feel free to add me
  • townie76
    townie76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here every day too. I just finished my first week, and down 5 lbs, with 64 to go. Need to keep up the motivation!
  • Lizaq2167
    Lizaq2167 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I log on every day, have lost 46lbs, off my nightly sleeping pills, no more plantar fasciitis, no more gas and bloating, no more depression and anxiety, have energy to work out every day, and countless other health problems have been solved.. I found some great supplements to help me with this. I hope you can all stay motivated and keep each other motivated as well!!!
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, even the really bad days. Feel free to add me.
  • melbelgibson
    melbelgibson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to log everyday and I could use some people to get motivated by! I've got my last 30 pounds to lose, and it's slow going. I hope you'll follow me and I'll follow you!
  • detron21
    detron21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, everyone included. I'm staying on myself to consistently log, hoping to find some motivational/motivated people to add
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily. Between work and a child I can't afford not to pay attention to what i'm eating. I've learned a lot about how horrible convenience can be. I log daily, own up to failures, share successes, and love checking in on friends. Moderately active on some boards as well. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • nikolspencer
    nikolspencer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Daily logger, here! Fairly new, too! Would love some more accountability buds! :)
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am currently logging in every day and could use some more friends :smiley:
  • faytalo
    faytalo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Am new as well and is really encourage by everyone so far. Feel free to add me. I'll add you if I knew how to do it :)
  • hellbettybrat
    hellbettybrat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I log daily, only 3 weeks on MFP so far. Add me plz :)