20 pounds by 4th of July

Hey everyone so I have made a goal for myself of losing 20pounds by the 4th of July. I could really use some friends to keep me motivated to keep my goal. So if you would like to join me for this challenge please add me!

Replies

• HealthierWithAge
    HealthierWithAge Posts: 5 Member
    I have just lost 11 pounds and if I can lose 20 more by July 4th I would be at my goal! I'll add you:)
  • rednightowlz
    rednightowlz Posts: 4 Member
    I pretty much have the same goal. I started with trying to get back to my size 10 pants, I was a size 18 almost a little over a year ago. It's been a slow process but I really started seeing results when I gave up on soda starting this year. I have it maybe once a month now as a treat, but I don't particularly care for it anymore. I've lost a total of about 16 lbs since the year started, but I want to remove all the emotional fat I got before baby, all my freshman 20 from college needs to go lol. Those lbs are harder to remove than my baby weight, but slow and steady has been good to me :). My hubby took a nutritionist course that really opened my mind about what kinds of foods have mislead people that they are eating healthy and such, let me know if you'd like to get more insight on it :) It's helped me not worry about my diet, and my energy levels have been better.
  • tshirtartist
    tshirtartist Posts: 109 Member
    Eww.l am in! That is my goal as well. My birthday is July 3rd and my goal is to lose 20lbs by then. I lost my father last month and have been on an eating binge for the last couple of weeks. Not what he would have wanted and I am done!
    20lbs would put me back at my goal weight . Let's do this!
  • FoundxFocus
    FoundxFocus Posts: 12 Member
    Eww.l am in! That is my goal as well. My birthday is July 3rd and my goal is to lose 20lbs by then. I lost my father last month and have been on an eating binge for the last couple of weeks. Not what he would have wanted and I am done!
    20lbs would put me back at my goal weight . Let's do this!

I lost my Mom unexpectedly back in January and did the same thing. I know that she would want me to continue working towards being healthy, though she loved me no matter what size I was. This seems like a good challenge for me. It will help me get back on track.