Tried This So Many Times!

Options
I've used MFP quite a few times in the past and I lost weight with it so I know it works if I actually stick to it but lately every time I try to get back into it I get unmotivated and pretend I don't need to log my food anymore.

I want to start again and feel motivated for more then just a few days! Starting tomorrow I'm giving this another shot and I'm going to give it my best shot. No more excuses.

If anyone would like to add me to keep each other motivated, please do! I could really use the support.

Replies

• Himantra
    Himantra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same place, so I would love any support too! I'll add you. :smile:
  • Lizaq2167
    Lizaq2167 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was so unmotivated until recently. I have lost 46 lbs, countless inches, gotten rid of my nightly sleeping pill habit, my gas and bloating, restless leg, depression and anxiety, finally have energy to workout, no more afternoon slump, and countless other great things that have happened. I found some great products to help me with this…so thankful they have come into my life. I can relate with you on losing motivation until now, now my life has been completely changed. Thank God, I finally found something to help me!!!
  • hilaryalice
    hilaryalice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @Himantra thanks for the add!

@Lizaq2167 wow sounds like this has been really life changing for you! So nice to hear success stories. Thanks for the motivation :)
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    One thing that has helped me is to continue to log my food and exercise during maintenance. It keeps me on track and only takes a few minutes a day. I also avoiding following a draconian food plan that I couldn't keep up with for the rest of my life. Keep your goals in plain sight and take it one day at a time.