new-looking for help

Options
Hi, I'm new and just started my weight loss journey. I'm a mother of six, they range from 21 to 1. I love them all very dearly but this is something I need to do for myself. I'm 5'2 and I weigh 172lbs. I would like to weigh 125. I need all the help and support I can get. I do go to the gym 4-5 days a week with my friend Tina. Any advice I will take and could use other friends for support.

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and can be friends :-)
  • mgcmerl
    mgcmerl Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new too, to this site and to dedicated weight loss. Feel free to add me!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    HI i've only been on here a few weeks , also looking 4 friends add me if u would like to xx
  • cristi1956
    cristi1956 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I am new too - this website is great it really gives support!

Welcome.

Cristi
  • Eirranne
    Eirranne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to get situated!
  • cupcake868
    cupcake868 Posts: 7
    Options
    I will add thanks
  • cupcake868
    Options
    me too. Just figuring out the site. good luck.
  • cupcake868
    Options
    thanks
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm 5'2 and have close to the same goals. Feel free to add me.
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm a newbie too! Friend request sent..good luck!:smile:
  • steph_e
    steph_e Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome!! You can add me as a friend!
  • hodgje
    hodgje Posts: 10
    Options
    hi cupcake and every one else. i have just discovered this site as well and after only 2 days i am feeling more confident than i have for a while about my ability to stick to a healthy eating plan. i lost 24 kg nearly 2 years ago and have put on 14 gradually over the last 12 months. i need to stop kidding myself and commit. i did it once so i can do it again!. one of the things i found really useful last time was the ability to connect with others when i was having don't care day. would appreciate "being friends" with you and others. thanks
  • naomi7703
    naomi7703 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi ive only started a bit ago. Im a teacher in England, no kids but getting married in March and really want to lose !! Im 151lbs and really want to weigh 135... id love some support...:smile:
  • hodgje
    hodgje Posts: 10
    Options
    great, have sent a friend request. hope thats ok.