Trying Again

Options
Hi Everyone
I know this work so I'm back again. Trying to loose weight with a busy career , husband and kids I find planning is the key. Many times I fail to plan and the diet goes out the window. ! Looking for some support , friends to check in with from time to time, share ideas with and keep each other on track .

Replies

• jeannettej460
    jeannettej460 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am also a very busy lady and I had this app awhile ago before the new changes and it was ok but I am the person who needs reminders and back then they did not do that but now i have it on my cell and set reminders to make sure i log my meals and exercise i find it much better. I would forget my head if it was not attached esp on the days I'm stuck at work for over 16hrs if you need a friend to just comment on how great of a job your doing when you post in news feed i am your gal lol I love to encourage and it seems to motivate me also. Good luck in your journey and i am sure you will succeed.
  • wescott123
    wescott123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. Nice to know it's not just me. X
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! Between kids, granddaughters, dogs, and job, I tend to put me last. I also have started putting everything on my phone. Calendar is a life saver. Just got to start putting me on there somewhere. Starting with logging food everyday. It's a constant battle.