whats your favorite tea?

Options
i want to try out some new teas. for now, im just drinking plain old green tea
so can you write down the brand and the flavor and all that? because im going to walmart this weekend so maybe ill want to pick it up! thanks :)

Replies

• donkeybum
    donkeybum Posts: 6
    Options
    I really like Clippers ginger and raspberry green tea :)
    I´d recommend getting some fresh tea leaves though, tastes really lovely :)
    from a green tea addict!
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I really like Clippers ginger and raspberry green tea :)
    I´d recommend getting some fresh tea leaves though, tastes really lovely :)
    from a green tea addict!

thanks, ill try that out :drinker: lol
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK so you may not have these brands : Tetley Peppermint, Heath & Heather Apple and Cinnamon
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Fell in love the other day with Liptons black tea french vanilla flavoured.
    I don't usually drink black tea,but this one is amazing! Its the perfect sweet treat anytime of day.
    I also love celestial teas zingers- I have had raspberry and lemon.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I like Yogi Ginger tea. It had a little bite.
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    tea bag, water, 2 teaspoons lemon juice
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm in UK - Twinings Lemon & Ginger. 2 cals per mug :drinker:

Quote from their website:

"Lemon & Ginger
    This tea was made for crisp bright mornings and chilly autumn evenings. The spiciness of the ginger works perfectly with the citrusy tang of the lemon, creating a warm and comforting infusion. It's like wrapping up in your favourite woolly jumper. We love it with a thick slice of gooey gingerbread"
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm in UK - Twinings Lemon & Ginger. 2 cals per mug :drinker:

Quote from their website:

"Lemon & Ginger
    This tea was made for crisp bright mornings and chilly autumn evenings. The spiciness of the ginger works perfectly with the citrusy tang of the lemon, creating a warm and comforting infusion. It's like wrapping up in your favourite woolly jumper. We love it with a thick slice of gooey gingerbread"
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you can get hold of Twinings-they do a great variety of flavours. Favourites of mine are Cranberry and orange, cherry and cinnamon, lemon and ginger as well as good old peppermint (great for when you're feeling bloated)
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    yogi get regular and green tea my MFP Jane sent me never like green tea till i tried the one she sent me from china. very good even natural on it own
  • wheelieblade
    Options
    love twinings peppermint, not so keen on their green tea or green tea in general and will have to try the lemon and ginger
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options

lol i was asking what kind of tea bag i should buy!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorites are Russian Caravan (black) and Gunpowder (green) - both have a smoky, rich flavor. I also like jasmine teas and citron green.

I buy loose leaf from either Murchie's (British Columbia) or Adagio (NJ - US).

Boxed/bagged teas - P&G Tips, Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast, or Tazo Chai.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I like the STASH teas. My favourite is Chocolate Mint. yummm...
  • k1r5ty23
    k1r5ty23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Like you I drink a lot of green tea...more perhaps because of it's antioxident qualities...can't say the taste really blows me away. But do enjoy Chai tea..it's got kind of a cinnamon taste.
  • last_time11
    last_time11 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have Liptons green tea with mint, i sometimes add extra fresh mint, makes such a difference, I too don't like plain green tea
  • wheelieblade
    Options

lol i was asking what kind of tea bag i should buy!

lol, well in that case I use either tetleys or pg, it's my preferred version of lemon tea, but sure you can buy it in a bag somewhere :)
  • Vixxta
    Vixxta Posts: 31
    Options
    The company is Spice Merchants East, the tea blend is called African Nectar....OMG, best herbal tea ever!! It's a rooibos with flowers and fruits. Just thinking about it calms me down.

I'm really fond of Stash Licorice Spice and also Celestial Seasonings Honey Lemon Ginseng green.

The finest tea I've ever had was a hand-rolled dragon pearl jasmine that my sister brought me from Chinatown in San Francisco; it was heaven in a cup.

I like to brew my own ginger tea. Fill a tea ball with freshly grated gingerroot; fill your teapot with hot water as for tea, and steep the ginger for five minutes for a tea that's both lively and soothing.
  • cookie_raider
    Options
    I love Tetely breakfast tea with a bit of milk or Organic White tea :)
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love white tea variations. Yogi makes really good teas too, and the tag on the bag always says really cute things haha.