New pic is a goal met!

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
Yay! I bought this shirt in Spring without trying it on... not realizing how big I was. It is an American Eagle Size 2 (? don't know what that means) but I couldn't get it zipped until last night... ( still it was a little of a struggle because I have a wide rib cage at a chest) BUT with help from my bf I got it zipped for the first time! Woohoo!:bigsmile:

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    Yay! I bought this shirt in Spring without trying it on... not realizing how big I was. It is an American Eagle Size 2 (? don't know what that means) but I couldn't get it zipped until last night... ( still it was a little of a struggle because I have a wide rib cage at a chest) BUT with help from my bf I got it zipped for the first time! Woohoo!:bigsmile:
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! You look great!
  • amunet07
    Options
    Whoo hoo! You look great!

Thank you. :happy:
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You two kids keep having fun with the zipper! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    YAY for a goal! I love goal clothes. They make me happy. :bigsmile: Nice new pic, too! Congrats!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Good for you...great job...I must admit I like your pic better without the hand too....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looking good! :drinker:

Pretty blouse too! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You look wonderful!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:drinker:
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thank you! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Looking good you!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!