Starting over..yet again..need friends/support

Options
Not new to MFP...Here I am again, due to life stressors (emotional eating), I've gained back 39 of the 66lbs I lost on here. I'd like to get back where I was PLUS lose an additional 20lbs to get me to my goal weight. Gotta get my *kitten* together..re-motivated and ready. I'd love some friends who can relate and support! :)

Replies

• xkime
    xkime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting over....again. So I'm here for you :) feel free to add me!
  • Jimb0nda
    Jimb0nda Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same position, reading that adding people can help so feel free. :)
  • futureenp
    futureenp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too and would love some online support to help me along the way. I have about 20 lbs to lose total, but am looking to lose about 15 by the time I have a procedure in July. I am here to offer any support as well. I'm a yo-yo-er and am recently re-comitted.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I was the same way 60 days ago! I'm still here and going strong! Feel free to add me! :) You can do this!
  • Blake1272
    Blake1272 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Lawson025
    Lawson025 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like? I have been back and forth on MFP for a while now losing and gaining it back :( decided enough is enough and I need to get on with it! Good luck all :)
  • triumphwithme247
    triumphwithme247 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. I've lost 30lbs then gained it right back plus some. My main issue is having absolutely no support or motivators. Every "friend" and "family member" says they're here for me, agree to do activities with me. Etc yet when I'm ready, they don't feel like it, it's been months now. It's not fun, interesting or motivating doing things by yourself.... so I have brand new bike just sitting in my room, losing air in the tires because everyone that told me to get a bike just doesn't want to bother.. heh.

I'd love for some added motivation because it's seriously needed. If anyone is local, I'd also love to get together and maybe have a walking, biking, rollerblading, etc partner or group.
  • TonyJ27
    TonyJ27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting over again my self 3 weeks in made some serious gains last time hoping to do better this time
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs in 2012, but put back on more than 60 lbs in the interim. I started over earlier this month and have done reasonably well (except for this weekend while traveling). I definitely would like to offer mutual support to anyone who is also trying to start over.
  • ashleyaeln97
    ashleyaeln97 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar position. I gained back half of the weight I lost a couple years ago. Feel free to add me!
  • Annasmom1971
    Annasmom1971 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but am not new to starting over.... I've lost big and gained bigger several times over. Now I have 100 pounds to lose and could use all the the support I can get. Feel free to add me.
  • ericbechtel
    ericbechtel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've never really been committed, but trying to be now! Getting married in a few months and would like to see my abs, inside the tux!
  • DJBootyBean
    DJBootyBean Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always up for support and to support others! I'm starting over too lol
  • chelleshepherd
    chelleshepherd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've got a long way to go, I'll be around for a long time.
  • JamieIveyMahaffey
    JamieIveyMahaffey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm here again myself. Seems like the stress and life changes interrupt myplan. Both times I didn't realize how much weight I had gained until I am 30 lbs over weight. Time to get moving again and keep moving. Anybody can add me.
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Hey I think we can all relate to where you are and where you've been same here. I am finally getting closer to goal but I don't plan on ever leaving again, because I am finally done quitting and I log every day so add me if you would like I will be there for you.
  • Terrappyn1
    Terrappyn1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lost 40 about 4 years ago- new BF and living on my own again = 50 gained back! Would love to help you get back on track and in the process help to motivate myself!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey anyone feel free to add me

29509743.png
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost 20lbs on here 2 years ago and have gained 10 back. Looking to lose 35 from where I'm at now.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over...again....I lost 40 then gained it back :( Love to have more friends motivating me!