Starting over..yet again..need friends/support

Options
2»

Replies

• dblue8
    dblue8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new...ish. Started few weeks ago but something I had to be doing wrong because instead of loosing I put weight on :s So gave myself few days off and now back on to try again :#:D
  • SuziQ0407
    SuziQ0407 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Susan. I am new as well...committing to improving my health and overall outlook at life! It will be nice to have friends who are like minded and can relate! So glad I've found MyFitnessPal.
  • timmyttt0418
    timmyttt0418 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 pounds on here a few years ago and gained 70 of it back. I have been back a week and have lost 12 already! Feel free to add me.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. I lost almost 60 pounds and gained back 40 of it... Add me if you'd like. I try to be available everyday, but some days are better than others.
  • Rashmi411
    Rashmi411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 lbs and gained 50 back. I am open to supporting anyone.. I am great at it... I will lose this weight...
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This is my second go on MFP. I lost 30 pounds the first time and then left my job where I had free personal training and access to a gym during paid work hours... so naturally when I left I gained back because I was eating the same as I was when I was exercising at the gym. Lesson learned.
    So back again, down 22 pounds and looking to lose another 28. Feel free to add me, I log everyday and always welcome support and motivation as well as giving it! :smiley:
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I'm struggling with motivation, injuries, work stress...we can support each other.
  • Michelekolb74
    Michelekolb74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • bigbluemachine
    bigbluemachine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

It's only day 1 for me of genuinely trying MFP, I could use whatever support I can get it. I'm far away from my goal and only just figuring out the app but I'll be here in one way or another.
  • Rugersmom
    Rugersmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I came back because I feel myself slipping back into my old habits and I can't/won't go back there again.
  • MiahDev
    MiahDev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in the same position. Good luck!