anything you won my give up food wise??

Options
I eat about 175 calories worth of coffee creamer in the morning and I always log it and am good about not going over my calorie intake, but I know that 175 calories should he going somewhere else, but I haven't given it up yet, and I use the fat free, sugar free creamer also, I guess I like a Lil coffee with my creamer :/ , anyone else have a food they can't part with??

Replies

• scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If you like it, and it fits in your plan, I don't why you'd need to give it up. I won't give up diet soda or energy drinks. I don't care how "bad" they are for me, I like them.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    If you can make it fit - drink away.

• nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm also not giving up my coffee. I have it with whole milk and a teaspoon of sugar. I've tried it with different kinds of things like creamer, nut milks, etc. But nothing tastes quite right like real milk.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    if u feel it's something u want to give up u could try maybe only putting half the amount. i went from two and two coffee (which is like 210 calories ) to a smaller size one and one which is about 90. i just wanted to eat my calories more than drink them. but if they fit and u don't mind giving up something else for it then its fine!
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    If you can make it fit - drink away.

This. I haven't given up anything I enjoy eating :)
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    milk. i love milk. i can easily drink 2 gallons per week but it is LOADED with calories. i decided to give it up until i reach my goal weight.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm not giving up my Half & half with my coffee. It's not 175 cals though, more like 40 because I only have one cup with a Tbsp of cream. I can't do fat free because it doesn't cut the bitterness of the coffee. I haven't given up anything actually. Just eat a bit less- make a few calorie-wise decisions on occasion and that's it.
  • whereslisa
    whereslisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Candy. I like candy. Scratch that, I LOVE candy. I don't eat it often since starting my diet I've cut back but I will never stop eating it completely. And juice. I don't drink much of it but I would never, could never, totally give it up. The hardest part of my diet has been giving up bread. I didn't give it up to lose weight I did it because it made me feel crappy and caused stomach pain for me. It was REALLY hard. I haven't had more than something like a bread roll in over 2 months and it still kills me that I can't eat it. But even if I wanted to I can't, 2 weeks after eating none of it I tried to and my stomach was stabbing and sore for days. But man it's hard.

I still eat a lot of stuff that don't really fit into my diet, I just don't eat it often. Anyone CAN give up stuff, it's most definitely possible, it's if you're willing to or not. I gave up soda, fast food, bread and etc because it makes me feel better when I don't eat it. I do believe it's best to eat mostly healthy but in moderation most anything is fine.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    If you are making it fit, I don't think you should give it up, but holy cow 175 calories of the FF/SF creamer! How much are you using? I measure out one tbsp per cup of coffee and am trying to cut back on the Splenda/Truvia/sugar substitute, but that has been difficult.

I have not really cut anything out of my "diet" because then it would feel like a diet. I count my calories and make the things I want to eat fit into my calorie goal for the day.
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I haven't given it up completely, I eat it pretty rarely. But I find when I have it it's VERY hard to stick to one serving- there is an inevitable creep. Gets worse if eaten with crackers.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've had that problem with creamer too as I have several cups of coffee throughout the day. I've switched over to unsweetened almond milk so I get the creaminess but not all the calories.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I have not and would not give up anything that I enjoy. I have found that my tastes have changed quite a bit and I don't buy some of the foods I used to just because they taste gross to me now.
  • OMFGItzAndre
    OMFGItzAndre Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a milkaholic.
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I don't keep white wine in the house anymore. It was too available and so I tended to drink more often. I don't have a problem keeping spirits or beer in the house and wanting to drink it, but white wine.....too much of a tease.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Wine