To those fighting fatigue, digestive issues, and cravings

Options
4theking
4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
edited February 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
The last four or five years I have been struggling with chronic fatigue, insatiable appetite and food cravings, and digestive problems. I have searched and searched for answers and taken many tests, but I have been unable to find a solution to these life altering problems.

About three weeks ago, while researching the possibility that I had parasites and/or Candida, I stumbled across something called diatomaceous earth. I became fascinated with the testimonies from people that had suffered from the same symptoms that I did, but once they took the diatomaceous earth, their world changed. I decided to order some online and I received it in the mail 8 days ago. I created this thread to chronical my journey with the DE. Today is day 8 of taking this supplement and I have several things to report:

My overall energy and motivation has increased. I noticed a difference around day 2 or 3 and it has been steady ever since.

My stomach bloating has decreased. I still have bloating but I am confident it will continue to decrease as the DE kills off my parasite/yeast problem. I have seen parasites in the toilet already.

My sleep has improved. I have constantly woken throughout the night for several years. In the week I have taken the DE, I have 4 or 5 nights I didn’t wake once…Because of the deeper sleep, I feel less tired throughout the day. My sleepiness has diminished.

My appetite has decreased. It takes less food to make me feel full.

My cravings have decreased. I once looked at junk food with wide eyes and my tongue hanging out. Sugar still tastes good but now I don’t feel controlled by it. I can choose to eat it or not.

My age spots have decreased. I have seen 50% reduction in my age spots on my lower legs. These spots developed the last few years as I dealt with my health issues. I know they are related so I am not surprised they are leaving. I am confident they will be fully gone in the coming days.

Please chime in and ask questions. I will post more in the coming days as I see more improvement.

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    You're pooping visible parasites? Isn't that something you should see a doctor for?
  • 4theking
    Options
    You're pooping visible parasites? Isn't that something you should see a doctor for?
    That is what I am taking the DE for and it is working so no.
  • 4theking
    Options
    Most all of us have parasites. Most don't do anything about them so I would say I will be ok. :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    We have bacteria yes, parasites are a whole other issue. .....
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    We don't have parasites, hon. What you see is probably just mucus. I've read studies where there was analysis done on the materials people crapped out and it was just mucus and they thought they had worms. I think you've been suckered.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Yeah no, most people don't have parasites at all. It's actually not good for you or normal. They can pose very serious health risks.

But you keep eating your rock powder instead of getting medical care, I guess.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    DE is not for self treatment of parasites... please see a doctor.
  • 4theking
    Options
    Thanks guys! Just trying to help!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Trying to help who exactly?

Parasites require prescription drug therapy. Not DE.
    gothchiq wrote: »
    We don't have parasites, hon. What you see is probably just mucus. I've read studies where there was analysis done on the materials people crapped out and it was just mucus and they thought they had worms. I think you've been suckered.

Parasites are not common but believe it or not, it does happen. Mainly to individuals who live in or have visited an area known to have parasites, have traveled internationally, have poor sanitation and poor hygiene.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    4theking wrote: »
    Most all of us have parasites. Most don't do anything about them so I would say I will be ok. :)

@4theking‌ No, most of us do not have parasites. Having parasites isn't something to be taken lightly.

Depending on the specific parasite, some can lead to very serious medical conditions and even death when left untreated.

If you are adamant on having parasites, you NEED to see an MD. Better yet, go to the ER.

• LaceyVskmp1980
    LaceyVskmp1980 Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @4theking How are things going? I take DE as well and love the changes I've seen (and yes, if you drink from a well, use public toliets, have pets ect...you are at risk of having parisites. They are more common than what people think or want to believe). Feel free to PM me about your experience! I love to hear real results :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    UM!!!???
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    What in the Holy Hell did I just read!?

eueauko7k37b.png
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Hey, if lives in a barn and sleeps on straw I don't see the problem. HATERZ.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »

Dahell was that?!?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

Dahell was that?!?

snort!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Dahell was that?!?

The better question is why weren't they attacking it with flammenwerfers?

flamenwerfer.jpg
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Dahell was that?!?

The better question is why weren't they attacking it with flammenwerfers?

flamenwerfer.jpg

719.gif

I am also quite horrified. WT actual F is that monstrosity?!!

OP - If you truly have parasites, you need a doctor, not dirt used in kitty litter and rubber.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    My uncle likes to sprinkle DE on his nuts.