Goodbye Freshman 15!

Options
Hello, my name is Ellie & I'm 19 years old. I am currently a freshman (soon to be sophomore) at Texas State University. I came into college initially very worried about keeping up with my diet and fitness routine at the time. For the first semester I was doing a pretty good job. I actually lost a few pounds and found myself becoming more tone from walking everywhere and frequently going to the gym. I was able to keep this up until my 2nd semester. I became very busy and started going out and drinking about 4 times a week. Because I didnt amp up my workouts and didnt watch my diet as closely, ive ended up gaining a solid 10 pounds in a matter of 3 months. You can see how this is very discouraging for someone my age who also lives on a campus where people spend a lot of time outdoors & by the river in a swimsuit. Especially since im only 5'2" and tend to look stocky at any number on the scale. I am hoping to not only shed this spring semester weight but to lose a few extra pounds on top of that & adopt a healthy lifestyle that i can take home with me for the summer and back to campus in the fall!

Replies

• laffytaffy999
    laffytaffy999 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Dani and I'm at a UK university. I'm a 2nd year, I put on a lot weight (20 pounds) and I'm 5ft and half an inch. Makes me frustrated because I have to eat so much less than my taller friends! I've lost 9 pounds now so I'm half way there! (am going to lose 18) What's your plan?