Starting today

Options
Good Morning from Oregon!

I am new here. Joined last night. I used to belong to another weight loss site over this last year from time to time. But have found this MFP giving me free what I used to pay for. I am just about at the same point I started a year ago trying to lose weight. So decided to start again. \

My 36 yr old daughter and I have a motivation set up. I hope to lose 2 lbs a week (or average out to this) from now till August. She and I are going to go major clothes/wardrobe shopping after putting money back for 8 months. She and I are both changing the way we look and dress and thus our attitude about life and ourselves. I sent her the link to this site and hope she will join. I have about 100 pounds to lose to be at my long term goal weight. But by August, I am hoping for at least 50-65. But beyond that, I want to begin exercising again and generally eating more healthy and living a more healthy lifestyle.

Look forward to meeting folks and learning hints to make this go more smoothly.

take care......pewtie:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    Options
    Good Morning from Oregon!

I am new here. Joined last night. I used to belong to another weight loss site over this last year from time to time. But have found this MFP giving me free what I used to pay for. I am just about at the same point I started a year ago trying to lose weight. So decided to start again. \

My 36 yr old daughter and I have a motivation set up. I hope to lose 2 lbs a week (or average out to this) from now till August. She and I are going to go major clothes/wardrobe shopping after putting money back for 8 months. She and I are both changing the way we look and dress and thus our attitude about life and ourselves. I sent her the link to this site and hope she will join. I have about 100 pounds to lose to be at my long term goal weight. But by August, I am hoping for at least 50-65. But beyond that, I want to begin exercising again and generally eating more healthy and living a more healthy lifestyle.

Look forward to meeting folks and learning hints to make this go more smoothly.

take care......pewtie:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am originally from Oregon myself (Live in Connecticut now)

Best of luck to you! I am sure you will find this place a big help!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Good luck

New wardrobe .. always a good motivation
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    welcome. I just joined myself.
  • melissa91971