Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

12lbs to lose - would love a buddy!

Hi all,

I've lost 8lbs so far, getting my BMI from 25 to 23.8. I'm now aiming to lose another 12lbs to get me to a BMI of 22. I'm finding it pretty hard as my body is fighting back, but would love to buddy up with people to help with motivation - yours and mine :-) please add me if you'd like to.

Thank you,
Adele

Replies

• MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Hi Adele, I've lost 25 lbs' have 10 stubborn pounds to go. I log daily, always open to add positive & motivating pals.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Hi Adele. I've lost 100 pounds, with 25 more to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • raschwittay
    raschwittay Posts: 3 Member
    I'm just getting back on track and need to lose 20 lbs but having a hard time getting energy. Motivation is hard for me.
  • Burt_the_Penguin
    Burt_the_Penguin Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks guys, have added you all
  • whitboyd87
    whitboyd87 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm trying to get back in shape after second baby, an I'm finding it hard to stay focused with the little one. Would love the motivation
  • Banksy2
    Banksy2 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Adele 14 to go here. Log in everyday. Happy to motivate. Sam
  • kaycam43
    kaycam43 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi
    I've got 12 lbs to go as well. Would love to support
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Looking for the same motivation! I have 15 lbs to go, please feel free to add me!!
  • ZeeBee81
    ZeeBee81 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi all I've been using MFP coming up 3 wks and have lost 5 lb. Got about another 16-18 lb to go. Feeling motivated though.. anyone feel free to add me
  • Burt_the_Penguin
    Thanks all. Added you all B
  • cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Feel free to add me, Adele. Also working on reducing Body Fat %. Currently at 23.4% working towards 19 to 20%. It's work but well worth it to watch that number go down! :smiley:

-Cheryl
  • anniemcr79
    anniemcr79 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Adele

Im also new to MFP day 1!! Looking to lose 28lbs so mutual motivation welcome. Feel free to add ☺

Annette
  • Burt_the_Penguin
    Hi Cheryl. How do you measure body fat? Do you have to have it done at the gym?