Anxeity and depression need help To excercise and motivate myself

Options
jamiehunt7025
jamiehunt7025 Posts: 6 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
:'( Hi guys Jamie here need help loosing weight as I've put it all back on since my mum was diagnosed with a terminal illness :'( so please be nice with comments I lost 6 stone 2 years ago and since then put it all back on and it hard loosing it as I have anxeity an depression can u help guys

Replies

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie. Would love to join you in your journey, please add me. I am sorry to hear about your Mom. If you have lost weight before, you can certainly do it again!! It helps when you have motivation and support!!
  • jamiehunt7025
    jamiehunt7025 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

hi thank u for the reply I have added
  • otobeslim
    otobeslim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I lost my husband 8 years ago and fell into a great depression also. So I can say I am right with you. Hope you are getting some help with your depression too.
    I need to lose 55 lbs. At 55 years young so it will be a long diet!! LOL.
  • GizzySteph
    GizzySteph Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. We all find ourself in a dark place at some point. There is someone out there to talk to. P.s you did it before! You can do it again! Xx
  • DakotaEasbey
    DakotaEasbey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've struggled a lot with OCD and depression throughout my life, but eating healthier and exercising a little has definitely seemed to help! Feel free to add! Sounds like you need support :)
  • jodiealgar
    jodiealgar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also suffer with mental illnesses, anxiety and depression being two of them. If you'd like to talk, feel free to add me and message me. This goes for everyone else too!